Sunday, March 29, 2015

Wait on the Lord

I don't normally post on Sundays, but I think it's apropos to have a little encouragement today!

I shared a verse last week that I've been reading a lot lately.  I feel so lost sometimes and not really sure what I should be doing, but the Bible tells me that our Heavenly Father has "established my goings" (Psalm 40:2). He gives us free will, of course, but we needn't feel that we have no purpose and no way that we should go.  Today, I took a look at the verse before it (Psalm 40:1).


Waiting patiently is hard, isn't it?  And waiting isn't always an inactive state.  Many times, we have to be working and striving towards a goal, when we aren't even entirely sure what it is and where we're going. That's the part that gets me. If we're patient though, He will incline unto us and hear us and guide us. We're here on this Earth to learn and grow and sometimes that process takes time. I believe though, that if we work hard and pray and listen to the stirrings of the Holy Spirit in our hearts, he'll guide us in the way that we should go!

I hope that you have a great week!  I've got some fun things planned with B and my family, super excited!

-Robin

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text