Tuesday, March 24, 2015

It's Tuesday: Encouragement for the Week

So, like most bloggers, I normally have a few posts already written and scheduled to be published.  Alas, not today.  We went on a much needed mini-vacation/staycation to Orlando, about 45 minutes from home.  Obviously, life is stressful and it was wonderful to have a couple of days to relax and focus on each other.  

We got back into town last night and now I'm hustling to make up for lost time.  My grandmother needs my help today, so I'll be back to the blog later on today with my usual Travel Tuesday post.  

I thought I'd quickly share a verse that I've been meditating on this past week or so, as I try to find my way and work towards my goals...


I'll be back with more later!  Happy Tuesday!

-Robin
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text