Thursday, February 12, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day 2015!

Happy Valentine's Day!  (I still can't believe it's 2015....)  I hope you get to spend the day with someone you love or better yet, spend it spreading the love around to someone who really needs some compassion and a friendly face.  

I don't do much for Valentine's Day usually, but I guess I've been in the mood lately, since I've been sharing lots of Valentine's style inspiration for the past few months!

There has been inspiration for a pink and red Valentine's Day wedding (or even party)...




A pretty red and white wedding that I've got coming up...



And even Marsala was kind of getting in on the festivities!



Happy Valentine's Day!

-Robin
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text