Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Travel Tuesday: England

My blog is all about design for weddings and home, but I've noticed that my love of travel is sneaking in a lot and I think I'm going to embrace it.  After all, I think world influences and all my pictures of architecture can be sort of relevant!  So with that being said, I'm starting Travel Tuesday.  It's going to give me a good excuse to go through my travel photos and write about some of the highlights of my travel experiences, including some great tips for traveling on a budget.


My first trip abroad was Japan in 1999 with my family.  I think that was before I even had a computer, much less a digital camera (!), so I'm going to have to hunt to find some hard copy pictures.  It was an awesome experience and I couldn't wait to go somewhere else.

My next trip overseas didn't come until after my junior year of college, when I *had* to go on two study abroad trips in the same summer in order to graduate on time.  Rough life, I know.  So in May of 2005, I went to England to study abroad with a side trip to Paris and in July of 2005, went to Angers, France for a French immersion program.  In 2009, I had a little extra money and essentially retraced my steps alone, spending more time in the places that appealed to me.

I'll be slowly sifting through all my pictures, but for now, a few sneak peek pictures of my time in England!



I'm looking forward to going through all of my pictures and reminiscing.  I'm itching to go on another trip, but this will have to do for now!

-Robin

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text