Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A Marsala Wedding

A few weeks ago, Pantone announced that its Color of the Year 2015 was Marsala, a deep red color.  I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty horrified when I saw the choice.  To me, it conjures mental images of dried blood and raw meat.  Considering Pantone's pick usually heavily influences wedding colors for the year, it left me thinking, eww... crime scene wedding theme, anyone?  As I've browsed Pinterest though, I've seen it used in some really pretty ways, which brings me to Marsala wedding inspiration!  I still wouldn't necessarily pick it for my own wedding, but it looks like it could be a pretty year after all! (And if not, I'll take one of those Red Wine Slushies with Chocolate Whipped Cream to make myself feel better.)


Check out my Marsala Wedding Inspiration Pinterest page for sources.

-Robin
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text