Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Valentine's Day Wedding Inspiration

I love it when a favorite pinner, in my case it's usually glitzandlove on the Chic Vintage Wedding Inspiration board, pins lots of beautiful inspiration in a color theme, all at the same time.  Even if they're not colors I would choose, seeing all the pretty clustered in one spot is fun.  Today, it was lots of pink and red inspiration.  Those colors always make me think of Valentine's Day, so cheerful and festive!  Writing about Valentine's Day anything right now seems super premature (and it probably is), but I figure if you're planning a February wedding, now's the time to be figuring out details.  So I've compiled some of the best of the Chic Vintage Wedding pins and added a few of my own!  Enjoy!

All images via Pinterest; the boutonnière is from my Etsy shop, fuzzyrose.etsy.com




I also found this super cute Valentine's Day inspiration while I was researching on Pinterest...
One Fab Day

I hate red with a burning passion, but I have always liked it best paired with pink.... and all of the pretty made me wish I liked red more!

Have a great week!

-Robin
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text