Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year, New Look

I can't believe it's 2015 already!  We had a great Christmas, but I'm ready to get back into the swing of things and start working towards new goals for the new year.  As I mentioned briefly last week, it took most of December to get a new look for the blog, but while it may have taken a little longer than I originally hoped, I'm super excited that it is debuting for the new year.

My goals for the new year mostly focus around continuing to grow the blog, especially through better, more targeted use of social media.  I even had the crazy idea of (finally) going back to grad school to get an MBA in Marketing, so I can learn to do this the really, really legit way and maybe be able to help other small businesses along the way.  We'll see, haha.

It's been almost exactly a year since I officially debuted my blog on Facebook with a feature of a wedding that I'd worked on.  I've come along away since then, but there's still a ton of room to grow. I'm excited for lots of new content this year, including more Shop Local features, more Florida Day Trips (super excited for that one, the research is fun!), more How To projects, and as always, lots of wedding and home fun.  

So to start the new year out with some new content, in addition to the new look, I give you... house photos!  We've worked really hard to learn how to use our new camera and while we're still not pros, we've gotten a lot better.  I still have a lot more to take, but here are some of the living room!





I'm happy to have some photos that could actually pass as 'afters'... there are still some 'befores' and 'durings'  on my house tour page.

Happy New Year!  Anyone else have any goals (maybe instead of resolutions per se) for the new year?

-Robin
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text