Monday, October 20, 2014

Leu Gardens Weddings

So last week, I wrote about Leu Gardens, a great Central Florida day trip.  While researching to write that post, I found lots of images of weddings there!  So this week, I thought I'd share what a great wedding venue it is... in addition to a fun place to visit!

via Rai Cox on Pinterest



 
via Amy Lesperance on Pinterest
I LOVE THE HATS AND THE BIRD CAGE VEIL!!! via Something Turquoise
via Jerilyn Ciccone on Pinterest
I love her bouquet with the ferns! via Flowers by Milk & Honey on Pinterest (via Sunglow Photography)
via Brian Sumner on Pinterest


So what do you think?  Pretty, huh?  Possible sites for weddings include the Rose Garden, the Leu House Museum lawn, the Landing, or the Floral Clock.  The standard wedding rate for a ceremony is $750.  Check out their website for more information!
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text