Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy Halloween! Celebrating with some Halloween wedding inspiration...

I love Halloween.  It's one of my favorite holidays and the preparations around here can get as frantic and chaotic as the days before Christmas.  We got to attend Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party this year, which is always a good time.  We were super busy in the days leading it up to it, getting our costumes ready... we went as the War Doctor and Rose Tyler/The Moment's Interface, super nerdy costumes!  Not quite as recognizable as our costumes last year, the 11th Doctor and the Tardis, but the people who did know what we were were super excited about it.  Last year, we were like movie stars.  Both fun!

Anyway,  I'm getting sidetracked.  I'd love to have a Halloween wedding.  Whether it happens for me remains to be seen, but either way, I thought I'd celebrate by putting together some Halloween wedding inspiration.
Clockwise from top left: formalfringe.com, Silver Sequin wedding dress from the Sarah Seven Fall 2013 Collection via Green Wedding Shoes, TellableDesign on Etsy, DIY Lace Candles on Bridesmaid.com, mybungalow.org, AbbyJeanPhoto on Flickr

I have another variation on a Halloween Wedding bumping around in my head, so maybe I'll be back after the fact with another mood board, but for now, here's a start!  I like a subtle theme: pumpkins, lots of grey and black, shimmering metallics, candles, and a few spiderwebs and coffins here and there.

And I can't talk about Halloween weddings without sharing my favorite inspiration photo from Mary + Stefan's Artsy Halloween Wedding on Green Wedding Shoes....


Happy Halloween! Boo to you!

-Robin
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text