Friday, January 31, 2014

PHOTO SHOOT for Fuzzy Rose!

While the rest of the country has been frozen in a polar vortex (and Snow-mageddon happened in poor Atlanta), central Florida has escaped mostly unscathed.  Still though, the chilly rain is getting old and depressing.  Tuesday though, we had a break from the gloom and it was a beautiful, sunny, warm day.  It was the perfect day to run outside and get some photos before the sun hid again.  We're definitely still new at this and need to get a better camera, but I'm super happy with how the pictures came out, especially for our first try. 













Check it all out in my shop!  Next week, I'll be starting posts about my house and our plans for finishing the kitchen.  I was going to do that this week, but got diverted by finishing this bouquet and taking these pictures.  Next week!




Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

2 comments:

some_text