Friday, April 3, 2015

Good Things Happen to Those Who Hustle

I have BIG NEWS!  So, as I alluded to a couple of weeks ago, I've had something big in the works for a new educational opportunity.  Well, as of yesterday, I'm working on a graduate certificate in Marketing through Cornell's School of Business!  I'm ridiculously excited.  I've been searching for the right educational fit for me for awhile and I can't wait to learn more about the how and why of marketing, not just tips and tricks.

ANYWAY, because of this awesome opportunity, I won't have quite as much time to blog for the next few months because I'll be HUSTLING.  I'm planning on still posting at least once a week, so keep an eye out!

Cross stitch pattern PDF from SatsumaStreet on Etsy (I love her work)
All the best!

-Robin
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text