Friday, January 16, 2015

Brightening a gloomy week

I can't imagine living anywhere cold.  Sure, sometimes (a lot of times) I complain about the heat, but gosh.  It's been cold (for us) and gloomy for the past few days and I can't stand it.  Not to mention the fact that I've been sick for almost a week now.  How do people do this cold weather thing for months at a time?!?  I've been having a hard time getting going in the morning when it's almost as dark out as when I went to bed.  Florida girl struggles.

(I was just scrolling though my blog feed and I saw several posts with the first few lines complaining about the gloomy weather.  I guess it's not just me!)

Luckily, the sun broke out a few hours ago and the skies are blue again (at least for now).  Still though, I'm daydreaming of summer sun, so I thought I'd put together some sunny yellow wedding inspiration.

Visit my Pinterest board at http://www.pinterest.com/robinrosedesign/sunny-yellow-wedding-inspiration/ for sources.

Also, I can't believe it, but this is my 50th post!!!

-Robin
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text