Friday, February 28, 2014

NEW BOUQUET IN THE SHOP TODAY!

I've been working hard on this bouquet for the last two weeks or so and I'm super excited to have it finished and posted in the shop.  Getting this bouquet done and some photos taken of it were the last things I wanted to accomplish before I start getting together applications for some new advertising.  Here's hoping I can get accepted to a few good blogs!

Here are some pictures from our little mini-photo shoot this week...





The azaleas have been blooming this week and I had stop and get a picture while we were out in the park.  So beautiful, but killing my allergies.

Beautiful yellow flowers that have fallen off the blooming trees!


Anyway, that's what I've been up to lately!  I'm off to write some advertising proposals... eeks!

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text