Tuesday, December 17, 2013

LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING...

A very good place to start!

It feels a little silly to just jump right into blogging without some kind of introduction/mission statement, so here we go....

I'm Robin, I'm from Central Florida, and I've been working in theatre (design, stage managing... and pyro!) for about 10 years.  I've had an Etsy shop for about 4 years, but I want to kick off 2014 with a renewed commitment to it.  My Etsy shop started with cutesy felt pincushions and that sort of thing, but after a friend commissioned me to make felt boutonnieres for her wedding, my shop took on more of a wedding focus.

I'd also like to increase my online presence in the design world and a blog seems like the way to do it.  It's going to be a bit of a learning curve figuring out exactly what I'm doing, but I'm ready to give it a shot!  I'd love someday to do online design consulting for homes and weddings, in addition to my Etsy shop.  My design style focuses on eclectic design that keeps budget in mind.  I love IKEA, vintage, and Etsy finds.

Thanks for joining me!
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text