Monday, March 9, 2015

Daylight Savings Time: Spring Ahead Wedding Inspiration

This Sunday was Daylight Savings Time!  While I'm not a huge fan of the concept itself, I love when it's finally spring time and we can set our clocks ahead.  The lost hour of sleep was a big bummer (and it's always on a church morning), but I love it when it stays lighter out later.  It's super hot here in Florida today and there's no denying that spring (summer for us Floridians, who am I kidding) is on its way.  This winter has been a difficult one for us in many ways and I'm so excited for the promise of new beginnings that comes with spring and Easter.



The wine is from an awesome local winery, Keel and Curley Winery.  They make wine that incorporates great local flavors like strawberry, key lime, and blueberry.  Almost spring means it's strawberry time here in Central Florida!

I'm very excited for this time of year.  What about you?
-Robin
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text