Monday, February 23, 2015

New Mood Board: Living Room Design

I've been working on lots of new ventures and I've been doing my darnedest to make my aspirations a reality.  I was asked to show a mood board for a potential opportunity (so vague I know) recently.  I already had some that I'd made, like the kitchen, but I also wanted to do something new and fresh for the future.  So, I put together an inspiration mood board for a fantasy living room with no budget.  The items in it range from lower-priced Etsy items that have been on my favorites forever to super expensive items from Horchow.  The wall color was inspired by my love (obsession?) for Emily Henderson's design for the Fig House.



It's almost harder to put together something with no budget and the entire internet at your fingers, nothing to narrow it down, you know?  Still though, it was lots of fun and I'm pretty happy with the results.

Hope you're having a great week!

-Robin
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text