Friday, January 30, 2015

My most pinned image

Just a little bit of pretty to brighten your Friday!  I loved this image when I pinned it: the pretty tattoos, the Sarah Seven dress with which I'm OBSESSED, and the fact that it linked to a blog post about a budget wedding with a Smashing Pumpkins recessional.  All things I love.  It's since become my pin with the most re-pins and likes!  I wish I could take a little more credit for how awesome it is, but it still makes me happy when I check Pinterest and almost every day it's gotten more re-pins!

Image by Lydia Jane Photography, via Green Wedding Shoes


Another image from the same wedding, showing off the bride's awesome back tattoo is probably my second most popular pin!

Image by Lydia Jane Photography, via Green Wedding Shoes

Have a great weekend!

-Robin
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text