Monday, June 2, 2014

SHOP LOCAL: Thrifty Chix

I love cute little shops and small businesses and it's always exciting to see new ones in the area, it seems like we just don't have enough of them.  Mom took me to a new shop in Winter Haven this weekend called Thrifty Chix.  It's located in a cute little house on the corner of First Street and Avenue A NE.

Thrifty Chix is operated by a retired nurse who had "open a shop" on her bucket list.  She's got a good mix of vintage items, new decor, and repurposed furniture.  The prices are reasonable.

I got a graphic, colorful pillow that says 'I am the light of the world' for only $15.  It's also weather treated, so I can use it inside or outside.


I also got a vintage wood and brass wine rack.  I've always wanted a wine rack and this is a good one, plus it was a steal for only $7!

Thrifty Chix is open Tuesday- Friday 10-6 and Saturday 10-3 and is located at 98 Ave A NE, Winter Haven, FL 33881.

Shop local!

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text