Thursday, August 6, 2015

The Crafting Bonanza and Other Updates

A lot has happened in the last few weeks since I've posted! It's crazy how quickly time flies. One of my best friends from college got married this weekend to a super nice guy at this beautiful venue near Orlando. Now they're honeymooning at Disneyland and not gonna lie, B and I are a little jealous about that part.

Pavilion on the Lake in Tavares, Florida, where my friend got married. It was beautiful! Image via venues.puffnstuff.com

I've been busy working on lots of orders and projects! I really need to get better at learning to balance my crafting/production time and my blogging time.

I LOVE paper flowers and I know I want to do them for my wedding, so when my bride Stacey asked me to experiment with making giant paper roses, I figured it was as good a time as any to jump in to that. I love how my first one came out and I love the medium! I used the Green Wedding Shoes tutorial and the Martha Stewart flower template.


My first attempt at a paper rose! Via my Instagram.


It really has been a crafting marathon bonanza at my house these past few weeks. In addition to paper flowers, I made boutonnières for a groom in Canada. I love how they turned out!




The purple and orange boutonnière order is on its way to Canada! Via my Instagram.
On a side note, I just discovered Ink361.com, a web viewer for Instagram photos. Super helpful for saving photos and adding them to the blog!

Now that my friend's wedding is past, my baby cousin is getting married next Saturday! (So many weddings this month!) I can't believe he's getting married, it seems like just yesterday that they brought him home from the hospital. In reality, he's 26. Ahhh, I'm getting old! 

There's lots of crafting and prepping to be done to get ready for that. They're having a small ceremony with immediate family at home by the lake with lots of burlap and baby's breath. It should be beautiful. I can't wait!

Back to my crafting (and school work), keep up with me daily on Instagram!

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

All the best,
Robin

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text