Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Kaberi's Red and White Seattle Wedding

At my shop, Fuzzy Rose, I love custom orders, so I was super excited when Kaberi contacted me to make her custom silk bridal bouquet, as well as some boutonnieres and corsages.  Kaberi was having a small March wedding with a cheerful red and white color scheme and an awesome short white wedding dress!  Their wedding took place on a beautiful warm Seattle day at the Volunteer Park Conservatory on Capitol Hill.

Heather Brincko Photography
Heather Brincko Photography
Red shoes! I love how they go with her color scheme. Image by Heather Brincko Photography.
Boutonniere for the wedding party. Image by Heather Brincko Photography.
I love how her custom bouquet looks with her sweet wedding dress. Image by Heather Brincko Photography.
Mother's wrist corsage. Image by Heather Brincko Photography.

I love how the wrist corsages turned out! Image by Heather Brincko Photography.




Kaberi's bridal bouquet and her groom's boutonniere
Corsages!
The entire order!

I love how this order came out and I'm so glad that I could help create something that would be perfect for their wedding. Kaberi said that everything was wonderful on the day and the "bouquet was so convenient to carry (and beautiful to photograph!) and the boutonnieres and corsages really brought everything together."

Thanks Kaberi, you were a joy to work with and I'm so glad that your wedding was so wonderful!

-Robin
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text