Monday, June 23, 2014

Alexandra + Ryan's Eco-Friendly Maryland Wedding

Despite the fact that I sell mostly boutonnières for men, most of my clients are brides. Ryan is actually one of the few grooms that have contacted me.... getting boutonnières was one of his only wedding responsibilities.  I was surprised when he messaged me a few months later to tell me that their awesome eco-friendly wedding had been featured on the DC-area blog, United With Love.  Even more to my surprise, United With Love has become the top referring site to my Etsy shop, with over 800 views!  

This green and blue wedding is cheerful and preppy with lots of Etsy-sourced items and eco-friendly elements, including composting and recycling as much as they could! The reception was held at a family friend's property and family and friends pitched in to DIY many parts of this wedding.  It looks like such a bright and happy labor of love!

All images by Jessica Schmitt Photography









All images are by Jessica Schmitt Photography.  Check out United With Love and Jessica Schmitt's blog to read more about this awesome wedding and for more great pictures!
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text